Post by twetch#16771

19Lkpk…ffDu Key · twetch

Should I liquidate my BSV and LTshitCoin to pay my mortgage and rebuy in two weeks or hodl and blame lack of payment on corona virus?

What the chain says
Block
626 610
Time
2020-03-17T13:57:08Z
Signer
19LkpkNNHP7kAyk43gUdn13WyS2r5affDu
App
twetch
Type
post
Content type
text/plain
Name in tx
twetch#16771

Fields the transaction did not carry are omitted. Open the payload to see the bytes as stored.

Signed by 19LkpkNNHP7kAyk43gUdn13WyS2r5affDu Verified

Replies (3)

16Z5j2…v2Pb Key · twetch
Replying to@19Lkpk…ffDu

Keep me updated on what you choose and why and how it goes. I want to learn from experiences like this.

19Lkpk…ffDu Key · twetch
Replying to@16Z5j2…v2Pb

I’m having a tough time deciding. I’ll probably liquidate, as I think crypto’s are another to take another crash today or tomorrow... still up in the air about paying the mortgage though...

13L1YF…vunt Key · twetch
Replying to@19Lkpk…ffDu

Can you do like 50/50 or 70/30 depending on value of purchase? And sell some keep a few?
Or wait another 2 weeks for that halvening see what it's going to do? Just thinking out loud here!
Divide and conquer or some shit like that?