Keep me updated on what you choose and why and how it goes. I want to learn from experiences like this.
Post by twetch#16771
I’m having a tough time deciding. I’ll probably liquidate, as I think crypto’s are another to take another crash today or tomorrow... still up in the air about paying the mortgage though...
What the chain says
- Block
- 626 618
- Time
- 2020-03-17T15:15:09Z
- Signer
- 19LkpkNNHP7kAyk43gUdn13WyS2r5affDu
- App
- twetch
- Type
- post
- Content type
- text/plain
- Name in tx
- twetch#16771
Fields the transaction did not carry are omitted. Open the payload to see the bytes as stored.
Signed by
19LkpkNNHP7kAyk43gUdn13WyS2r5affDu VerifiedReplies (1)
Can you do like 50/50 or 70/30 depending on value of purchase? And sell some keep a few?
Or wait another 2 weeks for that halvening see what it's going to do? Just thinking out loud here!
Divide and conquer or some shit like that?